Corporate Plus and Corporate Plus Pro have this feature. You can easily make your site as one page site.
To feel the best experience on the context of one page site, please follow the below listed procedure to make on page site. Complete your home page first and, you have to follow this steps. You are wondering about how to create home page?
Here is the link for you. CORPORATE PLUS : 8 STEPS TO MAKE YOUR SITE AS OUR DEMO
- Go to Appearance > Widget > Home Main Content Area
- Click on one of the available widget on that widget area.
- In the widget you will get “Section ID”.
- Enter a Unique Section ID. You can use this ID in Menu item for enabling One Page Menu. (Example: ‘section-about’)
- And click on Save to save the setting.
- Go to Appearance > Menus
- Create a menu or add the menu items on the existing menu. (It would better if you create a separate menu for it)
- Click on Custom Link menu items
- In the URL field, please enter the Section ID(#section-about). Don’t forget to enter ‘#’ before the section name. Section name must match with the widget Section ID.
- Add the menu items on the menu.
- Checked on ‘
- Click on ‘Save’ to save the menu.
Front end preview will look like this:
Please follow the same steps to prepare other section on menu.
Is this article helpful? Please post your comment below.
If you have any confusion please write your comment here or post on Support Forum.