Still big troubles on my website after that work:
– I delete all the WordPress files by FTP.
– I reinstall WordPress from scratch.
– I add the Updraft Plus plugin, and restore all the necessary files, themes, databases, plugins, files etc.
– I delete the old Mercantile Pro v2, and install Mercantile Pro v3.0.4
– Still impossible to access the customize zone.
– I deactivate ALL the plugins.
And I still have the message ERR-TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS on the home page, impossible to access /wp-admin. But We can go in the inside pages, and navigate from there (but not on the homepage).
Any idea to fix that?
I don’t wan’t to migrate to Jimdo or Wix!!
Thanks for your help,