- March 8, 2016 at 2:25 am #5433
First of all, I wanted to thank you for designing a very impressive theme, I cannot tell you how much I love it. It is incredibly professional and easy to use.
I was wondering though, I know how to add the AT Post Columns for the home page, but how can I get them for other pages? I have a plugin that allows me to put widgets on different pages/posts, etc. but it doesn’t seem to work with the AT Post Columns, can the AT Post Columns work on other pages or posts?
Also, the news feed, can it be customized in the free version to display only specific posts (not just recent posts)?
Lastly, the “no image available” image, that shows up for everyone, not just me (who is logged into wordpress), right? If so, can it be turned off if you wanted? I have SO MANY pages/posts without a featured image, it is going to take me a long while to get them all updated and don’t want the “no image available” image to show up all over my site, you know?
Thank you very much for your time and support!
Sincerely,March 8, 2016 at 7:02 am #5437acmethemesKeymaster
We are very happy to know you like our theme SuperMag. Thank you for your feedback.
We are going to answer your query in points.
- AT Post Columns is widget designed for Widgets Area ( Home, Sidebar, Footer ), For working it to the inner pages, theme should be customize. We have not tested with those kinds of plugin, you are saying. We can suggest you to customize the theme using child theme or can order us for Customization http://www.acmethemes.com/customization-request/
- Recent Posts:- Without customizing SuperMag free theme, it is not possible for specific post. But in premium version SuperMagPro, news feed( News Ticker at header ), they can be display from specific Category( hence specific post )
- Your third query answer is already discussed here, http://www.acmethemes.com/supports/topic/remove-featured-image-in-single-post/
Theme functionalities and features can be added/customized using child theme. If you are interested in premium version, definitely it has more features.
AcmeThemesMarch 8, 2016 at 5:35 pm #5436
Thank you very much for your prompt response!
So, if I were to buy the premium version, it would allow me to use the same format (as the front page) throughout all the inner pages and posts? Are there any full websites out there that are using the premium version that I can see if it would really suit my needs?
I have never worked with the child themes before and it seems simple enough, but I am not sure how I would make it possible to have all the pages with the same functionality as the front page.
Another question, it seems the date at the top of the screen might be set to a different time zone, is there a way to change that?
Thank you so much for everything!
DennisMarch 8, 2016 at 7:26 pm #5435acmethemesKeymaster
Pro theme support a plugin, that help to make you similar layout as front page but the feature section will not be available in inner page. We will try to make another demo as soon as possible.
Currently timezone is not possible in pro theme too, but its new idea for us, we will implement it in next version of pro. Thank you :).
AcmeThemesMarch 8, 2016 at 11:25 pm #5434
Thank you very much!
Yes, the time zone would be a good one for the free version too as the day changed here in Chicago about 8 hours before it should have 🙂
- The topic ‘AT Posts Column / News Feed’ is closed to new replies.