- November 22, 2017 at 3:17 am #22124mcfcaParticipant
Thank you for providing a great WordPress theme available for free. I had a few questions regarding CSS if you wouldn’t mind helping me out. My website is http://www.mcfca.org
Button: Is there a way to add a button link to the featured column sections? How would I choose the colors of the button?
Font Size: I have already changed the font size in the body and featured column section but I would like to increase the size of the menu titles to 14px too.
Copyright Text: Currently, my copyright information is too long to fit on one line. Is there a way to get it on one line or to at least not have “Association” move to the second line?
Posts: Is there a way to remove the author of each post and also remove the comments section? I already unchecked the options in the Settings:Discussion tab.
Footer Widget: I would like to have three footer widgets. Is there a way to combine the five widgets to come up with three total?
Thank you so much!November 22, 2017 at 3:38 pm #22156acmesupportsModerator
Thank you so much for using our them. Here are some videos which helps you to use theme. In addition, here are your answers,
1. There is no such options to add the button on featured section whereas you can customize the theme to add the button on that section. Check themes codes on
acmethemes/hooks/slider-sectionand customize the theme as your need.
2. Please check style.css file and find the codes for the menu section and customize it.
3. Please add
<br/>between the sentence to break line.
4. This feature is available on premium version. In case of free theme you need to customize the theme code.
5. For widgets, please go to appearance > widgets to manage the footer widgets.
Note: If you don’t have options on theme, you need to customize to achieve the required things.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.