Thank you so much for using our them. Here are some videos which helps you to use theme. In addition, here are your answers,
1. There is no such options to add the button on featured section whereas you can customize the theme to add the button on that section. Check themes codes on acmethemes/hooks/slider-section and customize the theme as your need.
2. Please check style.css file and find the codes for the menu section and customize it.
3. Please add <br/> between the sentence to break line.
4. This feature is available on premium version. In case of free theme you need to customize the theme code.
5. For widgets, please go to appearance > widgets to manage the footer widgets.
Note: If you don’t have options on theme, you need to customize to achieve the required things.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Acme Themes: Premium and Free Responsive WordPress Themes