Tagged: featured image; feature slider
- July 18, 2016 at 3:42 am #6649Zapier01Participant
We are testing the FREE version of SuperMag for a new website. Some questions regarding the feature image.
1) Since the feature image for a blog post will display in a Facebook shared link, and the recommended image dimension to display properly in Facebook shared link is supposed to be 1200px x 627px according to most social media experts. However, this image dimension 1200px x 627px does not display properly in the Featured Slider on the static front page. Can we adjust the Featured Slider to display image dimension 1200px x 627px, instead of the default?
2) If we don’t want to use a featured image for a blog post, as it may be a distraction if we are making an announcements, there is a rectangle box with the label “No Image available” on the blog. How to remove this rectangle?
3) If we don’t want to use the Feature slider, after we deactivate it, can we use another slider instead?
Thank you.July 18, 2016 at 6:13 am #6652acmesupportsModerator
Thank You so much for your interest on our theme SuperMag.
1. We recommend you to use SEO By Yoast plugin, and it help you to make the image size while sharing the content from Facebook and other social media.
2. You mean to say, you want to remove that No Image Available or want to replace it ? If you want to replace the No Image Available with your own image, you will get that option in the premium version of SuperMag i.e. SuperMagPro.
If you want to hide that section, you have to do some custom Work for it. It need some theme customization.
3. If you want to use another slider in place of featured slider, you need to customize the theme, because this feature is not available on the theme.
Note: Child Theme is recommended to customize theme.
- The topic ‘Feature Image Issues’ is closed to new replies.