As of yesterday we are having all kinds of problems with our site theme, supermag. Here is what’s no longer working:
– i don’t get any results when I search for any plugins in the add new plugin area. – my Simple history plugin that always worked is now making some very ugly errors and not working at all
– I can’t attach images to new posts…. the media library just spins and doesn’t load
– I cant edit images on a post
– i cant add links to existing posts, when i type the name of a post it never loads any of them
The strange thing is no errors are written to the server error log.
I uploaded the newest version of the supermag theme, and I still get all these same errors. But if I switch theme to something different, like tweentyfifteen the errors all go away.
Please help! I have no idea what to do at this point and I don’t want to have to change themes. It’s hard to debug anything when nothing makes an error message.
Here are the recommended point to debug the issue, please follow it
– Please deactivate all your plugins one by one then review the issue, may it conflict with any plugin.
– Increase your memory limits size.
Note: If the issue arise after following these points then please feel free to contact us.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.