Best Premium and Free WordPress Themes › Forums › Lawyer Zone › Home Main Content Area help
- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 7 months ago by acmesupports.
October 23, 2020 at 1:17 am #88588
Hi, I need some assistance with the Home main content area please.
My site is not live so I cannot share a link.
1. AT SERVICE SECTION
I am trying to disable the click through links.
2. AT SERVICE SECTION:EXPERT SERVICES
I am trying to remove some of the items. I can remove them from the left hand menu but they stay on the website. When I reload the menu they reappear.
3. AT TEAM/SPEAKERS SECTION
I have added items here but they do not show up.
I am not using the paid version – do I need the paid version to make these changes? Thanks for your help.October 23, 2020 at 2:10 am #88589
Sorry I was unable to edit my above post.
For questions 2 and 3 – I have fixed this and it is now working.
Can I center the items as I now have 4 items on the top row and 1 item on the 2nd row?
Thanks.October 23, 2020 at 12:16 pm #88598acmesupportsModerator
Please send screenshot of the issue which you want to change so that we observe it.
Best Regards!October 24, 2020 at 2:54 am #88617
Hi, here is a link to the screen shot of home page: https://ibb.co/tHHrZpY
1.For the yellow section (SERVICE SECTION) I want to disable the link so you can’t click on it.
2.For the orange section (EXPERT SERVICES) can I have 5 tiles in 1 row?
3.For the bottom orange section (OUR TEAM) can the 2 tiles in the bottom row be in the centre instead of to the left?
4. For the LOGO in the top left of the page, can I make it bigger?
Thanks so much for your help.October 26, 2020 at 10:19 pm #88727
Here is another link to the screenshot: https://ibb.co/6HnRJGM
Thank youOctober 28, 2020 at 4:47 pm #88792acmesupportsModerator
1. This feature is available in the premium version only.
2. It will require theme customization.
3. It will need theme customization.
4. By default of the theme the size of the logo cannot be changed but it’s height can be altered via CSS customization.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.