- March 6, 2018 at 4:15 am #26295
I have had a lot of questions answeared on this forum, but i have some more 🙂
The header on my (offline at the moment)page looks like this :
1. I would like to know, if there is a way to move the red header above the image ? So that it would be the same as on other pages ?
2. I cant change the text in header, in code it says its h1 or “entry-title” but no matter what i do it does not change. How would i change text size or weight ?
All the help will be greatly apreciated !March 6, 2018 at 6:48 pm #26364
1. just wondering what your inner page be like, we are sorry but we dont have any idea how you make that homepage, if you can share you sire url with us you will observe that and can suggest you.
2. some as number one, cannot say anything without observing you sites.
You can also send your site address privately to us
Thanks!March 9, 2018 at 7:49 pm #26556
Sorry it took so long, i had a bit of a problem with the server, but the site is now online.
March 10, 2018 at 8:05 am #26577
- This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Acme Themes.
Please never send your Password on forum!
ThanksMarch 10, 2018 at 8:05 am #26578
also still your site url not working.March 10, 2018 at 10:10 pm #26599
That password was not important that is why I posted it publicly, so there is no harm in making it public its just there so that the site is not completely open until the editing is finished, I apologize, I guess there are still problems with my server its online now and I will make sure it does not go offline again.March 11, 2018 at 9:37 am #26611
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.