I recently dowloaded the free version of the acme blog theme. I love this theme but unfortunately i do have a few problems.
– I activated the acme fix image plugin, did everything what is supossed to do. I also changed the image sizes at the media in apperance, but nothing helps. The only thing i see is ”image is not available..
– I would love to have two collumns on my home page instead of one.
– How do i get rid of the lines around the website and the lines in my navigation?
Thank you so much for using our theme AcmeBlog.
1. You have to add the featured image on every posts, and the default image will replace. If post doesn’t have featured image default image will display. If you want to use your own default image, this feature is available on premium version of this theme AcmeBlogPro.
2. This two column options is available only on pro theme. Please check our pro theme.
3. To remove the lines in menu navigation, you have to edit some line of css code.