Best Premium and Free WordPress Themes › Forums › AcmeBlog › Need some help with the images
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 2 months ago by acmesupports.
April 1, 2016 at 11:29 am #5101xkyaarMember
I recently dowloaded the free version of the acme blog theme. I love this theme but unfortunately i do have a few problems.
– I activated the acme fix image plugin, did everything what is supossed to do. I also changed the image sizes at the media in apperance, but nothing helps. The only thing i see is ”image is not available..
– I would love to have two collumns on my home page instead of one.
– How do i get rid of the lines around the website and the lines in my navigation?
I hope you can help me!April 1, 2016 at 11:56 am #5104acmesupportsModerator
Thank you so much for using our theme AcmeBlog.
1. You have to add the featured image on every posts, and the default image will replace. If post doesn’t have featured image default image will display. If you want to use your own default image, this feature is available on premium version of this theme AcmeBlogPro.
2. This two column options is available only on pro theme. Please check our pro theme.
3. To remove the lines in menu navigation, you have to edit some line of css code.
If you buy our premium product, we will provide you the child theme with some edited css, which helps to remove the line around menu. And we help to setup the theme too.
Check our premium product here. http://www.acmethemes.com/themes/acmeblogpro/
Difference on free and pro: http://www.acmethemes.com/themes/acmeblog/
Acme SupportsApril 1, 2016 at 12:55 pm #5103xkyaarMember
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, nothing works. On everypost there is a image with IMAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE in blue letters. When i click on the post, my photo is under that photo. What can i do?April 1, 2016 at 2:49 pm #5102acmesupportsModerator
Means you added featured image on all post?
Have you edited any line of code?
If not, please provide the link of your site we will view your site, and try to find what the problem is exactly.
- The topic ‘Need some help with the images’ is closed to new replies.