Hi,i’m in deep trouble. Any change could not reach the main page. All the articles i write (from a specific date, the 30th of sept), are pubblish but cannot reach the main page. That’s strange, because all of them, are correctly share trough the wp platform to fb and twitter. As you may see the plug in are updated but not the main page. I try to.change also the menù, but i’ve got the same result (no update). If i log in, everything are updated. The articless, the menù. that’s strange! I ask to wp support, and they suggest to contact you. I contact the support of who host all the structure of the blog. They confirm.that’s not their fault. It’s sound like something block the “outside version” of my blog, but not inside when i’m logged in. Of course i did no change anything with reference to settings orother things in that way.the address is http://www.ustiberbasket.it
Could you please help me.thank you in advance
Hello US TIBER,
Thank you so much for using our theme and for your question thorough support forum.
1. Are you using the latest version of WordPress?
2. Are you using the latest version of theme?
3. Did you check by uninstalling the plugin you installed? It may happen due to the plugin conflicts as well.
4. Have you edited any theme codes ?
5. Please check by uninstalling the plugin one by one and check whether this is the plugin conflicts or not.
Let is know the result.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
The topic ‘No Update’ is closed to new replies.