- December 20, 2018 at 7:54 am #41350AbdullahParticipant
Some Error Occur While Importing Demo, Please contact
give this solutionDecember 20, 2018 at 11:18 am #41364acmesupportsModerator
Here is an alternative method to import demo data.
1. Extract the downloaded zip file, there will be 3 files with extension xml, wie and dat
2. Import xml file using WordPress Importer ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-importer/ )
3. Import wie file using Widget Importer & Exporter ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-importer-exporter/ )
4. Import dat file using Customizer Export/Import ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/customizer-export-import/ )
Best Regards!March 28, 2019 at 10:47 pm #49246mcschmidt00Participant
Hello. I found this post after running into some issues importing the zip file. I’ve gotten through the first 3 steps, but number 4 isn’t working. I’ve enabled the customizer import/export plugin, but when I try to import the dat file nothing happens.
Any ideas?May 31, 2019 at 11:11 am #54436huynhtuanstbParticipant
I face the same problem as mcschmidt00
Then, I try to use another plugin, named One Click Demo Import and I can import sucessfully all 3 files but the demo web is not poorly displayed. It is not as your package’s design. You can visit it at: https://trangthietbiytehcm.com/
btw, If I want to store those 3 files manually on my hosting, where could I locate them?
Pls, help me to solve that problem.
May 31, 2019 at 11:54 pm #54477huynhtuanstbParticipant
- This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by huynhtuanstb.
First of all, sorry for the above confused comment.
After hours of trying customizing the theme, I’ve reach the same one as the demo.
The One Click Demo Import plugin is working perfectly in my case so you can try it if getting the same problem.
Finnaly, thank you AcmeThemes so much, what an awesome theme!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.