Best Premium and Free WordPress Themes › Forums › Online Shop › Special Menu, before feature icons, My Account, site indicator Issues
- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 4 months ago by acmesupports.
November 3, 2018 at 3:48 am #37822kennyloParticipant
I downloaded Online Shop for my site and find some issues, please let me know if you can help:
1. How can I show the special menu on each page? It only display and expended special menu on my home page. Once I click inside or other page, the special menu will not expend unless pointing on it. I would like to expend it on every pages.
2. There is 3 demo icons, Free Shipping, Money Back Guarantee, & Free Customer Support. Is it possible to edit the inside? Where can I find the icon to edit.
3. I would like to setup a customer login for different price level for special group of customers. How to setup it different price level?
4. I create all products under individual product category and some are under sub-category. However, after selecting the product on main page, the site indicator only shows the item under HOME / PRODUCTS / instead of HOME / PRODUCTS / CATEGORY or SUB-CATEGORY. Is there any way to change it?
Here is my web page: canadaclinicsupply.com in case you need to see it.
Thanks for answering those questions.November 3, 2018 at 3:35 pm #37860
Our developer team shall observe your issue and reply you back.
Best Regards!November 5, 2018 at 1:13 am #37920kennyloParticipant
In the product page, if I use variable like size in product and put the SKU under variable section, the SKU doesn’t show up on product page after update. Please check. Thanks.November 5, 2018 at 5:26 am #37927
1. By default, our online shop has no such functionalities. So, it required customization.
2. You can follow the path below:
Dashboard-> Pages-> All Pages
Click on the relevant page to edit the contents in it. You can edit its icon on the right side.
3. By default, neither our theme “Online Shop” nor WooCommerce provides such type of functionalities. So, you have to go for plugin .e.g Woocommerce
based price plugin.
4. On our inspection, we saw that category item and sub-category item displayed their products under HOME / PRODUCTS / CATEGORY or SUB-CATEGORY.
Best Regards!November 5, 2018 at 5:39 am #37929
For your product page issue, we suggest you contact WooCommerce Support since this issue is related to WooCommerce.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.