- October 8, 2017 at 4:35 pm #20923rockstempleParticipant
I tried to import the demo content with Acme Demo Setup, but wordpress says me that there is an error. How can I solve this?
Thanks!October 9, 2017 at 2:23 am #20932
Thank you so much for using our theme SuperMag. Can you please let us know what type of error WordPress says?
Did you follow the proper steps for importing the dummy data?
Thank youOctober 13, 2017 at 7:59 pm #21096rockstempleParticipant
Hi, thanks for reply!
Yes, I follow the steps of this link: https://doc.acmethemes.com/supermag/
The error that wordpress says is “Some Error Occur While Importing Demo, Please contact theme support”.
Thank you!October 14, 2017 at 2:09 am #21106
We think that does not error actually. If your site looks like our demo after the dummy data import, it’s okay. You can ignore those errors but if your site does not look like our demo, please contact us via email, we will help to import the dummy data.
RegardsDecember 20, 2018 at 7:57 am #41351AbdullahParticipant
Some Error Occur While Importing Demo, Please contact theme support”.December 20, 2018 at 11:14 am #41363
Here is an alternative method to import demo data.
1. Extract the downloaded zip file, there will be 3 files with extension xml, wie and dat
2. Import xml file using WordPress Importer ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-importer/ )
3. Import wie file using Widget Importer & Exporter ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-importer-exporter/ )
4. Import dat file using Customizer Export/Import ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/customizer-export-import/ )
Best Regards!April 1, 2020 at 3:57 pm #78033
In the new version of themes, you will need to install Advanced Import and Acme Demo Setup plugins, then follow the path below:
Appearance => Demo Import
Click on Import
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.