March 26, 2018 at 6:05 pm #27510AnonymousInactive
Hey, I’m currently testing the SuperMag theme (free version). It’s a really nice styled theme.
Now I have two questions for starting properly:
1. I use the ‘Featured Slider’ on the top and it works on desktop properly. But when I use the mobile layout, the images in the slider have different dimensions. Can I change the source images for the slider to thumbnail f. e., so that all images have exactly the same dimensions?
2. I tried the different layouts in the widget ‘AT Post Column’ on front page. The ‘Layout 2’ with featured post has really small ‘thumbnails’ and the post title and teaser text look postponed. Can I use the same style like in ‘Layout 1’ which means with full-width thumbnail and the post title and teaser under it?
Thanks a lot for your support!
MichaelMarch 28, 2018 at 7:09 pm #27618
Sorry for late reply.
1. You you set the image properly , it will be nice https://doc.acmethemes.com/supermag/#SettingupImageSizes
2. You can try by selecting the layout size, if you can describe what you exactly want through image or screenshot, we can provide you custom CSS if possible.
Acme ThemesMarch 29, 2018 at 12:47 pm #27642AnonymousInactive
Hey, I checked the image size settings and it’s like in the documentation. Also I regenerated all my images with the plugin ‘Force Regenerate Thumbnails’. The wrong presentation of the featured slider comes only in portrait mode on mobile phone (see in picture 1299-1301). On picture 1302 it looks great. In landscape all images look fine.
On picture 1303 you can see the ‘layout 2’ with featured post in portrait mode on mobile. Could it look like in ‘layout 1’, means with full-width thumbnail and post title under the thumbnail. On desktop both layouts look great. I think the images in ‘layout 2’ are to small on mobile presentation.
Another small detail, there is a space between the blue line and the ‘home button’ on mobile presentation.
MichaelMarch 29, 2018 at 5:13 pm #27658
It seems like the image is not hard crop on your site.
Acme ThemesMarch 29, 2018 at 9:46 pm #27678AnonymousInactive
Hey, are there any things I can do to solve it?
MichaelMarch 30, 2018 at 4:19 am #27684
Please make sure your server support hard crop image, and try using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/acme-fix-images/
Thanks!April 1, 2018 at 11:03 am #27805AnonymousInactive
Hey, the plugin ‘Acme Fix Images’ works fine and the issue of the featured slider is solved. Thanks!
Now I have only one issue with the layout:
“On picture 1303 you can see the ‘layout 2’ with featured post in portrait mode on mobile. Could it look like in ‘layout 1’, means with full-width thumbnail and post title under the thumbnail. On desktop both layouts look great. I think the images in ‘layout 2’ are to small on mobile presentation.”
Is it possible to change the layout style?April 1, 2018 at 4:34 pm #27839
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.