December 2, 2016 at 10:24 am #11227
Site in process: http://www.ketmas.com and using Corporate plus theme. I have read the documents and forum, but for some questions I didn’t find answer. Thanks!
1. How to change page to be one page site only? (front page will be only page)
2. If I have to use Unique section ID for this, where to enter ids?
3. Would like to have automatic scroll down when clicking in the top menu, like on the demo. How?
4. If I use “at Service section” widget, how to display 3 different services?
5. Is it possible to disable links unders “at Service Section”, “at Post Column” (actually on all pages/sections), so that text on first page is visible but not clickable and no sub-pages will be opened (like it is common for one page site).
6. How to remove “Know more” button on header/featured slider section.
Sorry for disturbing and many thanks in advance!
JaanaDecember 2, 2016 at 11:15 am #11228
Thank you so much for using our theme Corporate Plus. Please find the best answer for all your questions here below:
1. Please read this blog post to know how to make one page site. Hope this post will help you to make the site as our demo.
2. Please follow the link above for it as well. You have more post about this theme here. Please check it.
3. You need to make your site as one page site. Please create one page site.
4. This theme is based on Child/Parent Pages. Parent Page will be the selector and its child page content will appear on front end. Look on this link here for more details.
5. This feature for disabling the link on services section is only available on the premium version of this theme. Please check the premium version here. Otherwise you need to customize the theme.
6. This options for removing Read More is only available on it’s premium version. Please check premium version on details.
Hope, you understand everything and hope you can make your awesome site.
Acme SupportsDecember 2, 2016 at 12:38 pm #11229
Thanks for the fast reply, it was very helpful. May I ask some more questions:
1. How to edit text displayed on button “Know more” and can this be re-directed to somewhere else, not to the child page. For example if using “Go to #services on this page”, will it work, if yes, where to enter it.
2. Is there some CSS code that makes nickname and publishing date unvisible under “at post column”? Or is there some other way how to display 3 pictures in the row and text below?
3. If htlm code isn’t working, how I can add google map? Or this available only with premium version?December 2, 2016 at 1:17 pm #11230
All the above query are available on premium version only. You can check the demo of premium theme and you can know about the premium theme and its features.
If you want to do it on free theme, it needs a lots of customization. So, it takes time and cost as well.
So, we recommend you to use pro theme with lots of added features and functionality.We are offering 40% discount and it will valid for tomorrow only, so you can use this offer to buy the pro theme.
Acme SupportsDecember 2, 2016 at 3:34 pm #11234
Thanks! Almost sure to go with premium version now.
Just want to be sure on some thing more, if I may.
1. Does this templete support different languanges, to have website in 3 languages. And where are setting for this or all is doable with plugins?
2. Is it possible to disable links in “Portfolio section” too (clicking on the photo)?
3. I read from support forum that editing text for example “AT Featured section” description box is not possible, I mean adding bulletpoints or line break? Is it still so, or something possible with premium version?
4. What kind of gallery plugin you recommend for premium version?
Thanks!December 2, 2016 at 6:27 pm #11240
…and is it compatible with WordPress.org?
Thanks!December 3, 2016 at 6:05 am #11245
Most of the requirements you stated above are addressed by the premium version although some requirements need to add plugins or a little bit customization. Disable link on portfolio is available on premium theme, you can use the theme on our own language, and in case of gallery, you can use Next Gen Gallery plugin.
I request you to check the demo and with the demo you can get the overall features of the theme. In case of added features you can look for plugins or theme customization.
Hope you understand,
Thank youDecember 4, 2016 at 8:50 pm #11280
Thanks for all the advice, Corporate plus pro is working very well. Didn’t found yet suitable answer for those small topics, hope you can help.
1. How to add line break </br> into widget short description?
2. How to make some word active (insert link) into widget short description? Would like to activae e-mail “Send mail to …”
3. Is that correct that I am not able to upload .ai or .eps logos in WordPress/theme. I am asking because I would like to add logo without background/transparent logo. Logos in .jpg .png that have been converted from transparent .ai logo doesn’t work.
Hope you can guide. Thanks in advance!December 5, 2016 at 2:57 am #11288
Thank you so much for using our theme Corporate Plus Pro.
1. If you want to add the break tag on descriptions, you need to edit the widget code because theme widget descriptions is built in a such way that it doesn’t support html tags. Can you able to edit that code?
2. Widgets descriptions are not clickable and which link you want to add on that clickable link? If you want to add the static link, you can edit the codes but if you want to change the link time to time, you need to create a field on widgets. Kindly let us know. Above 1 and 2 are the part of customization.
3. You can add .png image and it will looks fine as well. Please try it. We hadn’t tried that format yet. Can you please let us know what it will looks?
Acme SupportsDecember 6, 2016 at 7:20 am #11300
Thanks! To continue topic from yesterday:
1. Would be abel only if will get guidance to where and what code must be added/replaced. Is it Dashboard-Appearance-Editor-Edit theme- …some .php file.. – … ?
2. It would be two static links for email addresses (Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org).
3.png worked fine.
If part 1-2 are part of customization, then it is priced service?
Thanks and have a nice day!December 6, 2016 at 8:41 am #11303
Please find the codes on theme from cpanel or FTP on
wp-content/themes/corporate-plus-pro/acmethemes/sidebar-widgets/acme-service.phpand find the codes on line number 213,
<p><?php echo esc_html( $sub_title ); ?></p>and remove
esc_htmland make it
<p><?php echo $sub_title; ?></p>. Hope this will help to add the HTML tags on the Service Widget descriptions section. If you need to enable on other widgets, you can find the similar codes on widgets and make like the reference above.
Please try this and let us know about the result.
Warm RegardsDecember 6, 2016 at 12:01 pm #11304
Thanks a lot, all worked well!
JaanaDecember 6, 2016 at 4:10 pm #11307
Nice to know that your problem is solved.
The topic ‘One page site’ is closed to new replies.