Best Premium and Free WordPress Themes › Forums › Construction Field Pro › Blog section not possible and use of custom post type for the accordeon section
- This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 11 months ago by acmesupports.
May 1, 2019 at 8:03 pm #52169
I bought your construction-field theme but I do not success to have the look you get for the blog section : https://www.screencast.com/t/bQJwBApa4mbe
Can you please explain to me how what to do exactly and how to configure it ? I tried something with the “post loop” widget but it doesn’t look to what you have.
Also, I have an additionnal question. For the accordeon section (https://www.screencast.com/t/oN6JfVcQT), is that possible to take the content from a custom post type and not from basic pages ? If yes, can you please explain me how ?
Thank your in advance for your answers.
Best regards,May 2, 2019 at 4:32 am #52190
1. If you can provide us your site URL, we will observe and can provide you with possible solutions.
2. By default, it is not possible and will require theme customization.
Best Regards!May 2, 2019 at 8:03 am #52207
url is http://www.boursorama-parrainage.info
website is under construction for now.
If you can help me for both issues, it will be nice.
Best regards,May 3, 2019 at 5:17 am #52266
1. If you can provide us your site URL, admin username and password we will try to import demo
data for the blog section.
2. As stated before, this feature will require theme customization.
Best Regards!May 9, 2019 at 5:00 pm #52834
For 1. if you import some demo data, will it override my data and the customizations already done ?
Thank you.May 10, 2019 at 4:37 am #52871
No, your previous data won’t be affected by importing demo data.
Best Regards!May 10, 2019 at 2:07 pm #52900
Ok. How can I send you those credentials in private ? Thank you.May 11, 2019 at 5:04 pm #52990
You can send us the credentials of your WordPress admin panel at [email protected]
Best Regards!May 16, 2019 at 9:25 am #53363
I tried to send it on your support email but you have some email issues as you can see : Mailbox is full / Blocks limit exceeded / Inode limit exceededMay 21, 2019 at 4:53 am #53711
Please check your inbox.
Best Regards!June 7, 2019 at 2:37 pm #54923
Thank you 🙂June 11, 2019 at 5:44 am #55096
You are Most Welcome 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.