- March 2, 2020 at 10:13 pm #76780Craig MathenyParticipant
I am trying to use Yoast SEO Plugin for WordPress and Yoast WooCommerce Plugin and have activated the Yoast Breadcrumbs and yada yada yada. This is where I am at now…
To get the Yoast SEO Breadcrumbs we ask the following
• 1. Reach out to your theme developer and ask if WordPress breadcrumbs have been included. WordPress breadcrumbs are not native to WordPress themes and need to be added in by a theme developer.
• 2. If they have been, you will then need to implement Yoast SEO Breadcrumbs. You will need to place special code in a php file. Most often this is your
page.php: This guide explains more: http://kb.yoast.com/article/245-implement-wordpress-seo-breadcrumbs
• 3. Then activate the breadcrumbs by going to SEO->Search Appearance->Breadcrumbs->Enable
I have tried the 3 settings for breadcrumbs in the theme. Disabled they disappear and Default and WC Breadcrumbs and no difference the way I know they are not working is I used ~ for the seperator and current separator is a slash.
THanksMarch 3, 2020 at 12:56 pm #76804acmesupportsModerator
Could you please provide the username and password of your admin panel and FTP credentials at [email protected] so that we can observe it?
Best Regards!March 6, 2020 at 1:03 am #76888Craig MathenyParticipant
Just sent you all the info today thank you
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.