- March 18, 2017 at 11:59 am #14949Aleš UršejParticipant
I bought your template supernewspro and have some questions.
1. The featured slider in front page is always showing me 7 news. I have 5 set, but somehow the SLIDER is enabled even I have it disabled.
2. I cannot find where to translate comments section?
3. In widgets there is no way to set which categories to show??? Or to show multiple categories…or even better: except one category from showing. In every widget I would like to disable some categories to show, because it shows all of them. You can se that on featured slider too – the images with police cars, i would not like that category to show there!
Thank you!March 19, 2017 at 12:39 am #14963acmesupportsModerator
Thank you so much for using our theme supernewspro.
1. Please check the options on Appearance-customize-featured section options once.
Are you activating child theme ?
2.you can find the option inside the appearance customize. If all the text are not translated, you can translate it with help of MO file or you can use polylang plugins as well.
3.in every widgets you van show the post from category but there is no options to show from more category. In such case you can use Category Column widget. If you want more flexible widget, you need to customize code because there is no such exclude category, multiple choice on category is available.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
Thank you.March 30, 2017 at 7:36 pm #15487Aleš UršejParticipant
Thank you for your reply.
Yes I am using Child theme. Dont know why is still SLIDE enabled… that is not that big of a problem…
Could you be so kind and tell me where to put code to exclude category ID from showing in certian widget or that featured slider? And what is the code 🙂March 31, 2017 at 5:06 am #15495acmesupportsModerator
Hello Aleš Uršej,
Thank you for replying back.
Excluding category on widget need full customization of widgets. You can find the widgets codes on
acmethemes/sidebar-widgetand customize the required widget as you need. If you are familiar with WordPress codes, customize yourself otherwise you need to hire the customizer.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.