- June 17, 2016 at 4:30 pm #4553SandyMember
Hi! I really like your SuperMagPro and its capabilities, but I am having mjor issues with the quality of my photos with your theme on my Front Page. All of my photos are high-res and appear fine in the posts, but are either fuzzy or distorted on the home page.
1) Featured Section Slider is skewed & fuzzy: How do I get the slider to appear normal instead off stretched horizontally?
2) Middle section photos are fuzzy.
3) I changed my colors and lost my ARROWS on the slider? How do I correct this?
Thanks!June 17, 2016 at 5:06 pm #4554
Thank you so much for using our theme.
1. Have you installed the plugin and fix the image size as mentioned in documentation ? http://www.acmethemes.com/blog/2016/03/supermagpro-best-magazine-wordpress-theme/
2. Middle section means? Hope after fixing this the image it may work.
3. You can change the site Primary color to change the icons visible.
Hope this will help you.
Acme SupportsJuly 18, 2016 at 3:08 pm #6665jimmyriverhillstravelerParticipant
Hi, I’ve tried Acme Fix Images a few times already, and the large images in the featured section are still stretched horizontally. Could you take a look for me? ThanksJuly 18, 2016 at 3:20 pm #6666
1. First add the High resolutions images.
2. Set the image size on media as mentioned size on Documentation from Setting > Media’
3. Fix the images from Appearance > Acme Fix Images.
Thank youJuly 18, 2016 at 3:35 pm #6672jimmyriverhillstravelerParticipant
Ah. I forgot to reset the large image sizes in the settings beforehand. Thank you very much for the helpJuly 18, 2016 at 4:04 pm #6673
Nice to know that your problem is solved.
Thank You 🙂
- The topic ‘Featured Section Photo Problems’ is closed to new replies.