- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by acmesupports.
May 17, 2017 at 9:06 pm #17183juliaParticipant
1. I do not know why footer works fine at homepage, but not the other pages.
2. Is there a way that I can change the style of the featured image? It shows too big on the page.
Thank you!May 18, 2017 at 5:02 am #17197acmesupportsModerator
Thank you so much for using our theme Education Base Pro.
1. The Image you are loading is not proper way to load the image. Go to media, select the image and edit it. After that you will get the full image link. Instead of
wp-content/assets/DASIL_logo_FINAL_squareNO-DROP.pnguse the full link like
https://wwww.yoursiteurl.com/wp-content/assets/logo.png. Please try once and let us know.
2. You are using featured image too big and the layout is full width so that the size is appeared too big. Try once by making the image size small from Appearance > Customize > Single Post Options and change the image size from there. We have a video, please view this video to know the setting on the customizer. You can know the every setting through this video. For more video, you can check our channel.
Hope, this will help to solve the issues.
RegardsMay 25, 2017 at 2:41 am #17458juliaParticipant
Hi Thank you very much for your reply.
I already fixed the footer.
But for the featured image, I only need certain page featured image is smaller not all the image is small. How to fix it?Thanks!May 25, 2017 at 4:40 am #17465acmesupportsModerator
If you need some(selected) page featured image smaller, you need to customize the every pages with custom css. Because the options available on the theme are used globally for all the pages. So, we request you to hire a customizer to help on that issues.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.