- March 3, 2019 at 6:49 pm #47111Terence CoxParticipant
Hi, I think I am missing something obvious but need a hand here.
I can not find any options to change the information at the top of the page. The part with Keiths Williams senior dev, the buttons and the image.
I can see no customization in the menu.
I read the documentation (though the numbers were off):
= Front Page/Home page Customization ==
1. In the admin area, go to Pages > Add New
3. Again In the admin area, go to Settings > Reading
4. In Front page displays choose ‘A static page (select below)’ and select page for homepage/frontpage
4. The sidebar “Home Main Content Area” will display in homepage
On pages I can see nothing that gives me any of the info on the home page, I made a new page as it says tried updating in the front page display and it doesn’t swap over.
I just want the template so I can change the name and job title, remove the buttons and update the image.
It must be something simple. Great theme and am good with the rest of it but what am I doing wrong?
ThanksMarch 3, 2019 at 9:01 pm #47128Terence CoxParticipant
I found it eventual. It was under feature page.March 5, 2019 at 5:00 am #47260acmesupportsModerator
That’s great 🙂
Best Regards!September 8, 2019 at 5:00 pm #68546Daniel Gonzalez CastroParticipant
I don understand how can I change this messeage from the main page
Portfolio Web Pro -Showcase…….
Thank you very much.
RegardsSeptember 10, 2019 at 11:05 am #68699acmesupportsModerator
If you choose Slider Selection From Page/PageRepeater(customize => Featured Section Options => Feature Slider Selection) then you have to add page with featured image under “Select slide of slider”.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.