Best Premium and Free WordPress Themes › Forums › Portfolio Web Pro › Front Page Problem and 0% Skills ??
- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 7 months ago by acmesupports.
July 17, 2019 at 7:20 pm #64562
I installed the free version of Portfolio Web as a test to see if I liked it enough to keep it. Impressed with it enough to upgrade to Pro. But I am having an issue that I could not resolve with the free version and assumed it would go away with the Pro version.
My site is at: totemrigging.canyonsandcrags.com. I replaced the stock background image at the top. Found where to delete the headline and the two buttons. Unfortunately, that area is not populated by this text: “Portfolio Web – showcase your portfolio on the web world. The ultimate theme for showcasing …”
I have searched everywhere for this text so I can remove it, but I cannot find it anywhere. Please give me a hint. 🙂
Problem #2 — I have the SKILLS widget set to appear in the home page widget area. It is not letting me set a % for skills in each of the widgets. So I am using a skills widget that tells the world I have 0% skills. LOL. A hint on this one will also be appreciated.
Thank you in advance for your timely reply.July 19, 2019 at 6:21 am #64722
1. Be default of the theme, the text in the slider is pre-built so it cannot be changed. Instead, you can update new slides in the slider by following
the path below:
Appearance > Customize > Featured Section Options -> Enable-Feature Section ( Check the box)
Appearance > Customize > Featured Section Options -> Slider Selection -> Add New Slide
2. The widgets should work well. Please make sure you remove the unnecessary plugins from your admin panel which can cause this issue.
Best Regards!July 19, 2019 at 11:13 am #64777
Thank you for your reply.
1. Fixed. Thank you.
2. I was able to edit the number using my laptop. I cannot edit the number while using my tablet. There are no plugins causing an issue. This is a brand new install.July 21, 2019 at 4:04 pm #64958
Our developer team shall observe your issue and reply you back.
Best Regards!July 21, 2019 at 4:07 pm #64959
For me this is no longer an issue. I decided to use the posts column widget instead of the skills widget. But it might be an issue for others in the future.
For me you can mark this as resolved. Thank you.July 31, 2019 at 9:58 am #65702
Thank you for the questions.
Note: If there are any other queries then please let us know.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.