Best Premium and Free WordPress Themes › Forums › SuperMagPro › "Home Main Content Area" widget question
- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 9 months ago by acmesupports.
August 23, 2016 at 10:49 am #7989Eugene EngParticipant
I am encountering an issue where the “Home Main Content Area” widget is not working on the theme.
Under my Dashboard area in wordpress, if I select Appearance -> Customize -> Widgets, the “Home Main Content Area” widget does not appear.
However, if I select Appearance -> Widgets, the “Home Main Content Area” widget appears as one of the options on the right, along with all the other widgets.
Anything added or changed to this widget area does not appear on my website. It is as if it does not exist to begin with.
My question is how I may remedy this situation if possible? Perhaps I am missing something or selected an option that may interfere with this widget area?
I do not have any plugins that would affect it since the site is brand new and the theme has just been installed.
Any and all inputs to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.August 23, 2016 at 11:23 am #7990acmesupportsModerator
Hello Eugene Eng,
Thank you so much for using our theme SuperMagPro. As per your questions, please follow the below steps to show Home Main Content Area
1. Create a page. Example: Home
2. Create another page. Example: Blog
3. Go to Settings > Reading > Choose on A Static Page
4. Select the Home page for front page and blog for blog page.
5. Go to Appearance > Customize > Widget and you will get the home main content area there.(Refresh your site if not appeared)
Hope this will solve your issue. Please follow the theme documentation for better solutions.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.