- October 6, 2016 at 6:59 pm #9668
We’re creating our Portfolio section. We’re trying to get an icon and subtext to display on the images the way they appear on the Corporate Plus Pro demo page. Would you please tell us how to do that? Thanks.October 7, 2016 at 1:56 am #9676
Thank you so much for using our theme Corporate Plus Pro. While creating portfolio section as our demo, you need to follow the following things clearly.
1. Title of the Subpages(Set to a parent page) appear as title
2. Excerpt content will appear as subtitle
3. Featured image on that subpages.
Follow this method for your help. You can make the other section similar with this method.
If you need any help, you can follow the documentation or blog post here.
If your problem is not solved, let us know.
Acme SupportsOctober 9, 2016 at 3:48 pm #9728
How do I get the Excerpt section to display in the back-end while creating a page?
October 10, 2016 at 1:01 am #9734
- This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by benaifer.
Please follow the below steps:
1. Go to Pages > Add new or Edit the page.
2. View at the top, you will see the screen options.
3. Click there and Checked on Excerpts.
4. After that Excerpt will visible. Please scroll to down to see it.
5. Please have a look on the Screenshot.
If the problem is not solved, let us know.
Acme SupportsOctober 10, 2016 at 5:01 am #9742
Thank you for the detailed steps. We did everything to the T and it still doesn’t work. What might the problem be?October 10, 2016 at 5:56 pm #9747sjt1989Participant
To be even more clearer, what we are trying to do is get an icon that can be clicked on the portfolio image like the demo has. Both the icon and title can be clicked on the demo, leading to an inner page with more info. That’s what we are trying to achieve here. I cannot get a featured icon to show, even though one is entered. And I have no idea how to make the page title clickable like on the demo either. Thanks.October 11, 2016 at 12:17 am #9753
You can find the options to Enable for title clickable on the widget options. Go to, Appearance > Widgets > AT Portfolio Section and Enable the link on the title. Please check all the options available on the widgets. Please find here the blog post to make the section on corporate plus pro as our demo from here.
Kindly let us know, if you have any problems.
- The topic ‘Icons and subtext in Portfolio section’ is closed to new replies.