- September 4, 2016 at 10:44 am #8402thaigerwebParticipant
There seem to be two rather strange things happening with image attachment pages, as follows
1. The globally set Featured image is appearing on these. How can this be removed? i dont want to turn off the featured image as i want them on Posts. However, i dont want it appearing on an image attachment which should contain that image ONLY. I cannot for the life of me think why anyone would want a featured image showing on an attachment page and have never seen this happen with any other theme.
2. Whatever size the images are they only fill around 90% of the page width on these attachment pages. This looks rather ugly; especially when sat underneath the global featured image which are full width.
3. Perhaps most importantly, if i change the image settings from attachment page to media file (to eradicate the featured image and open full size) it still opens the attachment page. If they are set to media file they should open as a media file surely?
Example here – featured image at the top and the image for the attachment page too small. This image is set to open as a media file but it doesnt
September 4, 2016 at 1:18 pm #8405acmesupportsModerator
- This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by thaigerweb.
Thank you so much for your questions. Actually this is the the feature image issues or theme issues. While adding image on the content, you will get the options to increase or decrease the image size. Please increase the image size so that it will be full width.
Please try once by increasing the image size, let us know if not worked.
- The topic ‘Issues with image attachment pages’ is closed to new replies.