Best Premium and Free WordPress Themes › Forums › SuperMagPro › Modules setting in front page
- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years, 1 month ago by acmethemes.
February 21, 2016 at 12:16 pm #4816
hi, i can not figure out how to put these modules , which give 4 items in each category . Can you tell me how to do ? like Fashion module in demo here https://demo.acmethemes.com/supermagpro/.
thank youFebruary 21, 2016 at 12:38 pm #4821
The module you are talking are Widgets.
Please follow the steps:
- First Setup front-page and blog page according to this documentation: Setting up Front page and Blog ( Posts ) page
- Now from the admin panel, go to Appearance => Widgets, You can see there many widget areas, The widgets area for front/home page is Home Main Content Area
- Drag and Drop AT Posts Column widget to Home Main Content Area
- From the widgets options there, select Layout 2 in First Featured Post Layout , and Enable First Post Featured
This will display like Fashion module in demo. There are other various Available Widgets , which you can simply drag and drop to any sidebar widgets areas.
Hope this will solve your problems, further if you have any problems, please feel free to ask.
AcmeThemesFebruary 21, 2016 at 6:28 pm #4820
“Static Front Page ” is not present in customize ! I read your instructions , but there is in my theme panel. 🙁February 22, 2016 at 1:54 am #4819
From the Admin panel Please go to Settings => Reading, there should be Front page displays options.
Please make sure Front page displays is there while activating WordPress default theme like Twenty Sixteen, Twenty Fifteen eg https://wordpress.org/themes/twentysixteen/.
If there is no Front page displays, there must be something wrong in your WordPress or installed plugins.
Again one last thing, please make sure that you have added some pages. For adding page please go to Pages => Add New from the admin panel and add pages, we would like to suggest you to add at-least two pages lets say ‘Front page’ and ‘Blog Page’ for front page and blog page. Without adding any pages “Static Front Page” option not display in customizer and in “Settings => Reading”
Can you please do that and let us know if this solve your problem?
Please don’t worry, If you have any confusion in doing these things, please let us know we will do that by ourselves and find out the actual cause of the problem. Waiting for your reply.
Thanks,February 23, 2016 at 5:44 pm #4818
Solved ! Thanks so much!February 23, 2016 at 6:02 pm #4817
We are very happy to know your problem solved.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.