- January 3, 2017 at 9:54 am #12274EllaParticipant
Just ordered the SuperMagPro download yesterday and i have a few questions.
1. I wondered what the difference between the normal and child version are? Ive already uploaded the normal version, but after doing this and getting everything in place based on your demo, i came across this link https://doc.acmethemes.com/supernewspro/ that says i should upload both and activate the child theme. Does this mean i need to re-upload it all? Or can i just carry on with what I’m doing?
2. Should I be adding my sites URL to the Manage license section on this site?
3. Also, I wasn’t aware it was a renewal process, what does the renewal involve? Does it mean the website theme will not be mine to use if i don’t renew, or is it a support based thing?
4. And for updates, do i have to manually do them myself by uploading recent versions or are they done automatically?
Many thanks EllaJanuary 3, 2017 at 10:57 am #12276acmesupportsModerator
Thank you so much for using our theme SuerNewsPro. Please find your answers below:
1. Please read this blog post to know the importance of child theme. If you are not a developer, no need to activate the child theme.
2. Yes, please add your site URL to receive updates. Read this post for more details.
3. You can use theme lifetime, although supports and updates are only available for a year.
4. If you completed the step 2 above, you can update the theme with a single click on backend like WordPress free theme updates.
Let us know if you have any further query. Please visit our blog page for more details.
- The topic ‘New User Questions’ is closed to new replies.