- November 30, 2018 at 3:29 am #40001Richard NeumanParticipant
I imported the layout “Fitness Gym” into Event Star Pro.
I am only using the first section where the template has the photo of the back of the women and has the text Work Hard, Play Hard, Live Strong.
1. I replaced the background photo and modified the text.
2. I copied the frames 6 times and added an additional photo to each and additional text.
3. The animation cycles the frames and the vertical height of the container stays consistent.
4. On the last frame, I imported a .png transparent logo into the editor instead of using text so the logo is overlayed onto the background graphic.
The padding of the imported image pushed the bottom of this last frame down considerably and the sliders is no longer the same height as the others. So now the vertical part of the container jumps down.
If adjust the image very small, then the bottom of the frame adjusts back up to align with the other frames. But the logo is too small to read.
Is there a way to increase the image size to fill the block, but keep the frame the same height as the other frames.November 30, 2018 at 5:06 am #40010acmesupportsModerator
Could you provide the URL of your site so that we can observe your issue?
Best Regards!December 4, 2018 at 12:11 pm #40414acmesupportsModerator
It will require customization task for designing because our every theme have their respective demo. It means that you can not get proper design
outlook when you import demo of any other theme.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.