Best Premium and Free WordPress Themes › Forums › SuperMagPro › Slider only for pictures (runs horizontally)
Tagged: Slider only for pictures
- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 7 months ago by acmesupports.
August 15, 2017 at 2:54 pm #19617vallespir5Participant
How to integrate a slider only for pictures (runs horizontally). Do you have this feature or do I have to upload a special plugin (which plugin). I had opened, as described in your docu, a single post and added 4 pictures. The widget I used is “AT Gallery Slider”. But it does not “slide”. I see only the default picture. So it is only static. I want it dynamically running. If I click on the default picture, a new site opens with the remaining pictures but this is not what I want. I want a slider to move the pictures from right to left (horizontally + automatically with a special proceeding time which is to be set)
August 16, 2017 at 2:34 am #19633acmesupportsModerator
- This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by vallespir5.
Thank you four your queries.
1. If post missing the featured image, default image will appeared there. So, kindly check all the post have featured image or not.
2. Check all the options available on the widgets, you will have the options to make the widgets run.
3. Even if the widget options are not functional, kindly check by deactivate the activated plugins. It may due to the plugin conflicts well.
Let us know how it works or not.
RegardsAugust 16, 2017 at 5:56 pm #19644vallespir5Participant
yes, in my posts I have featured images. And yes, in the – sidebar area – and – main content area – this slider works (AT Gallery Slider or AT News Ticker)
But I want to choose the pictures by random (NOT by posts, i.e. I want to upload the pictures seperately from disc). I found a solution:
I added the META SLIDER plugin (by “Team Updraft”) and it works well in the – sidebar area -. But In the – main content area – the theme puts this slider always before your recent posts and never after them. So here I cannot choose its position. But for the moment it is ok for me. I am satisfied that I have this META SLIDER working in the – sidebar area – from where I can choose its position.August 17, 2017 at 3:01 am #19650acmesupportsModerator
Thank you so much sharing your solution with us.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.