Best Premium and Free WordPress Themes › Forums › Online Shop Pro › WIDGETS NOT SHOWING ON FRONT PAGE
- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by acmesupports.
March 27, 2019 at 1:22 am #49078
I am developing a website on a local server and cannot give you access to it.
I have not been able to make the widgets show in the featured section on the front page.
The front page continues to display the products/categories no matter what I do.
I have read the documentation and looked in the forum but have not found a solution to this problem.
The “Woocommerce Options” and “Woocommerce” buttons in the personalize theme section do not allow to hide the products/categories.
PLEASE INDICATE HOW TO HIDE THE PRODUCTS/CATEGORIES ON THE FRONT PAGE SO THAT THE WIDGETS SHOW IN THE MAIN SECTION.March 27, 2019 at 6:23 am #49093acmesupportsModerator
You can remove the widgets in the Home Main Content Area Section:
Appearance > Customize > Home Main Content Area
March 27, 2019 at 7:24 am #49105
- This reply was modified 4 years ago by acmesupports.
I HAVE ALREADY TRIED REMOVING ALL WIDGETS FROM THE “HOME MAIN CONTENT AREA”.
THE PRODUCTS/CATEGORIES STILL SHOW IN THE MAIN SECTION OF THE FRONT PAGE.
THE CONTENT IN THE MAIN SECTION OF THE FRONT PAGE DOES NOT CHANGE IF I ADD WIDGETS.
THE ONLY 2 SETTINGS THAT CHANGE THE APPEARANCE OF THE CONTENT IN THE MAIN SECTION ARE “WOOCOMMERCE OPTIONS” AND “WOOCOMMERCE” IN THE CUSTOMIZE THEME MENU.
INDICATE HOW TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM. I HAVE TRIED FOR HOURS ALL SETTINGS BUT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO REMOVE THE PRODUCTS FROM THE MAIN SECTION OF THE FRONT PAGE.March 27, 2019 at 11:44 am #49122
PLEASE INDICATE HOW TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM.
THIS THEME IS USELESS TO ME IF IT CANNOT BE SET UP PROPERLY.March 27, 2019 at 12:08 pm #49126
THE ONLY WAY I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET THE FRONT PAGE TO WORK IS BY SETTING DIFFERENT HOME PAGES IN WOOCOMMERCE SETTINGS AND THE THEME SETTINGSMarch 28, 2019 at 7:01 am #49183acmesupportsModerator
Please follow the given instruction:-
1. Deactivate your installed plugin one by one then review your issue, it may occurs when theme conflict with any plugin.
2. Disable sticky menu option form “Layout/Design Options => Sticky Sidebar Option” and review the issue
3. After following this step then also issue arise then please upload your site live and provide us website URL.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.