Whether you made some major changes on your blog post and want to make the blog post fresh, you can edit the publish date of that blog. If you want to change the order of blog post on the blog page, you can manage it by changing the blog published date also. The recent blog post will appear at the top and other are below respectively.
WordPress dashboard provides you the features to change the published date of post. The process is simple, secure and does not alter your post’s contents and formatting. It only change the date of the published post.
- Login on your site dashboard (Example: www.example.com/wp-admin)
- Use your username and password
- Go to All Posts
- Edit the post of which you want to change the date
- You will see the “Publish” tab on the top right section.
- Click on Edit of “Publish immediately” tab
- Change the date as your need
- Click on “Publish” button to save the changes.
- Login to your site dashboard
- Click on All Posts
- Hover on the post title which you want to edit
- You will get “Quick Edit” text
- Click on it and change the date
- Click on Update button right
Check this below Video to know more about how to change the post published date.