Make Video Gallery Using Widgets
Want to learn to make Video Gallery using Widgets?
In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to make the Video Gallery on your site using Widgets on SuperMagPro and SuperNewsPro WordPress Themes.
In both themes above, you have AT Video Gallery Widget to make the video gallery. Please follow the below steps to make the video gallery on your site and make your site awesome.
- Create a category, Example Name: Video
- Create a Video Post. Please have a look here how to create a Video Post.
- Assign that post on the above-created category named Video.
- Create another post like above and set in that category, Video.
After that, you need to add the widget to the specific widget area.
- Go to Appearance > Customize > Widget > Main Sidebar Area(or another respected sidebar area where you want to add the widgets)
- Add Widget named AT Video Gallery in that particular area.
- Select the category named Video from the options.
- Use the available options there if needed.
- Click on Save & Publish button to save the changes.
- You can see the Gallery on the front end like our demo.
If you feel any confusion, please use support forum or post your comment below.
One thought on “Make Video Gallery Using Widgets”
I have read the post and it is very much helpful because I have learned a lot about the widgets which can be used in the video gallery of word press which will help you to insert videos in the blog.