You know, what do you mean by sticky post ?
As you add posts to a WordPress site, older posts gradually rotate off the main screen into the archives. You may find, however, that you have some posts that are a hybrid of a post and a page. They are best represented as posts but the content they contain is not date-sensitive and you always want them displayed at the beginning, regardless of the date published. These are called “sticky” posts” because they are “stuck” to the top of the site.
Making Sticky Posts in WordPress is really easy. Today here we are going to show you how to create a sticky post.
This features is introduced on WordPress version 2.7 and you can manage it from the editor. Please follow the below steps to make your post sticky.
- Go to Admin Menu > Posts > Add New
- Give the title of the post
- Write the content of the post
- Click on Visibility inside Publish Tab (Right to the post title field at the top)
- Checked on “Stick this post to the front page”
- Click on OK below
- and Click o n Publish button below.
If you feel any confusion, view the screenshot below.
Is this article helpful ? If you have any confusion, please post your comment below.